Thursday, February 18, 2010

Not Posting Much Lately . . .

I have not been posting much here lately for one simple reason: The paste function for the last couple months has stopped working. I have no idea why it stopped working, but that was how I posted most of my articles previously. I would write them in a Word document, copy them, and then paste them here. But apparently that is not allowed by Google anymore, and it has been very frustrating for me, and for my lone reader.

It is funny how dependent we get about things that we take for granted, such as a copy and paste function for a blog, and when it gets taken away it can really mess things up for you. I prefer to copy and paste Bible passages, too, so I will not make any mistakes when quoting God's word. But since I cannot paste anything here anymore, I cannot copy and paste from my Bible programs, either.

So if my lone reader has any suggestions as to how I can get the paste function to work in this blog operated by Google, I would really appreciate the help.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I use wordpress and copy and paste works well. maybe you can move your blog there?

David R. Ferguson said...

I will have to check that out, Wendy. Thanks for the heads up.